Oulu Region offers you gorgeous sceneries for hiking, canoeing in the middle of the night, river boat cruises to meet the local history and culture and more.
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)
Finland’s fourth largest city Oulu is a gateway to urban culture as well as to the unique nature of the North. The city is located on the shores of the Bay of Bothnia – where modern business and technology meet Northern peace and exoticism.
We provide professional and memorable tours in Oulu Region to suit the particular needs of each group. If you are looking for team-building activities or just pure fun Oulu Region and our other destinations have something to offer. In winter you can surprise your guests by exhilarating winter activities on the sea ice, icebreaker cruise with ice swimming experience, an overnight stay at the snow castle or sled dog or snowmobile safari. In summer time the Land of the Midnight Sun offers you breathtaking sceneries, long, warm days of sunshine shimmering across lakes and waterfronts. The beautiful weather invites everyone to make the most of the wonderful outdoors. For example, have you ever tried canoeing in the middle of the night? There is activity everywhere, with festivals of song and dance staged across the country that make the most of the long light evening. Let Finland exceed your expectations!
Oulu Region offers you gorgeous sceneries for hiking, canoeing in the middle of the night, river boat cruises to meet the local history and culture and more. With good timing unique festivals might complete your trip and make it even more unforgettable. For the summer Oulu offers various festivals for those who enjoy good food, great music and the unique atmosphere of nights under the midnight sun. Have you ever witnessed the World Championships of Air Guitar playing? This unique form of art celebrates in Oulu annually in August.